Windows icon and apps not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Feelip

So, I recently re-installed my windows and I have alot of issues that I need help with. One is that the windows icon in the bottom left corner isnt responding when I press it. Also when I rightclick it and press settings or whatever other app there its also not responding. When I press settings or microsoft store it instant crashes and I dont know what to do. Please someone help me Im really struggling

Feelip

To complete the step or OS reinstall you also need to install original drivers.
Windows may behave odd if it's missing drivers.
What do you mean by original drivers? I dont really understand everything about PCs but just today i updated all drivers available, anything else that i have to do?

What do you mean by original drivers
It means to get them directly from hardware manufacturer from web page for your motherboard and GPU.
Any other source is bad.

Windows update is alternative only if there is no other way.

anything else that i have to do?
Update Windows and nothing else is needed for normal functioning of PC

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online