Windows In A Box

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rabgary

"Ever get tired of searching for a setting inside the control panel?Inside Windows Xp are hundreds of settings that require endless clicking through the Operating System that can get really frustrating.Windows in a box was designed to eliminate all that.Sits on your desktop,easy to navigate,and puts an end to all the frustration of endless searching for settings."
This is a pretty cool little tool.No install required either.

WINDOWS IN A BOX

Like, Oh mah gad. Even thought i know where most option windows and setting 'panels' are, thats pretty neat. (y)
Nice post :)

So who knew that windows has a built in media player other than WMP? I clicked on "Media Player 2" in Windows in a Box and up popped a small media player! It's not listed in "Accessories", what's the deal?

Haha i know what you're talking about CTPhil. My school's administrator will take away student's Windows media player if a teacher asks them to, but I highly doubt he blocks that one as well. Ive found many neat things about windows out of necessity because of how much the PC's are locked down at my school. We dont have taskbar notification icons, and we cant right click our taskbar >_>'

... and the developer of "WindowsInaBox" is a friend of Jenna Jameson! ;) :D (y)

It would be nice but: it appears like its meant to work only if your operating system drive is C:.
Myne is not and this cute little utility does not seem to be able to find its way out of the c drive letter. Maybe im doing something wrong?

NetGuru() said:
It would be nice but: it appears like its meant to work only if your operating system drive is C:.
Myne is not and this cute little utility does not seem to be able to find its way out of the c drive letter. Maybe im doing something wrong?
Just send an email to the developer "loreto.re" at "gmail.com" and tell him your concern. Perhaps it would be an easy correction. For example using the variable SystemRoot, instead of a default C:\ as the assumed drive. (If that is the issue.)

To my desktop.

I just tried to download it again and when i try to unzip it, it say corrupt file. :confused: :confused:

Sorry, this GeoCities site is currently unavailable.
The GeoCities web site you were trying to view has temporarily exceeded its data transfer limit. Please try again later.

Are you the site owner? Avoid service interruptions in the future by increasing your data transfer limit! Find out how.

Learn more about data transfer.

I have uploaded mine

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online