Windows Installer not working correctly

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dgaynes

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.1
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit
Processor: Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5400 @ 2.70GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 2
RAM: 4061 Mb
Graphics Card: Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset, 1806 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 599428 MB, Free - 477142 MB; D: Total - 10948 MB, Free - 1565 MB;
Motherboard: FOXCONN, ETON, 1.0,
Antivirus: Norton Security Suite, Disabled

Bought a new Winn 7 machine. When I loaded PhotoShop Elements it just sat there with no action.
Finally it started to install but I had to leave it on overnight to complete. It never said it was done but the program was installed and worked. Since then I have had the same problem with other installations and downloads. Some work and some don't. I think the Windows installer is causing the problem but I can't download a fix because Microsoft no longer supports it.

Does anyone know how to fix this. I would certainly appreciate your hellp..;)

Welcome to TSG.

If the problem is with the "Windows Installer". You would probably receive more assistance in the Windows 7 Thread. I would suggest clicking on the "report" link under your post and requesting that a moderator move your thread to "Windows 7".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online