1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Installer Service

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by ralph888, Nov 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ralph888

ralph888 Thread Starter

I tried to install Net Work Magic. I could not get it to install.So I got instructions on how to work around. The first thing I was instructed to do,is make sure Windows installer service is running. How do I do That? I am running Vista Home edition. Thank You

2. joeten

joeten

Hi try this To activate Windows Installer in Windows Vista. Go to System Configuration, you can do it by ''start -> in search type(System Configuration) ->Enter'' and in the programm itself go to services, find Windows Installer and activate it. That's it.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/876442

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice