Windows/Internet Explorer "Problem" Notice

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Puck_Princes

I have windows XP. Every time I try to open my internet explorer I get a pop up window that says that Internet Explorer has encoutered a problem and must close, this happens abosolutly everytime I try to use it. Also, any time I try to use my pictures, my documents, my computer or control panel a window pops up to say that windows has encountered a problem and the program has to close. I have no clue why this might be happening so if anyone can give me a hand that would be awesome. Thanks!!!

hi and welcom to tsg
have you scanned for viruses
d/l this and paste your results on a post
lurkhere.com/~nicefiles and d/l startup list so we can see if theres a prob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online