Windows Keeps Minimizing

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

yswrox

Hi all,

I have this issue where my active window would constantly de-activate at random times. What I mean by this is, the window I'm currently using would act as though I have switched to another window on top of it. It acts like there is a background program running that constantly comes to the front, but I can't seem to find anything. Let me give examples to help illustrate my problem.

When typing this message, I constantly had to re-click this window as there are times when I can't type on it as it acts like a minimized window, but I haven't clicked/done anything to it.

When playing a FPS game, the game will suddenly paused acting as though I have switched to another program to the front. I must click an extra time on the game window to continue playing.

If it's still tough to understand, I'll have to record a video...It's extremely annoying, appreciate all help I can get. Thanks!

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
Processor Count: 4
RAM: 4094 Mb
Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series, 1024 Mb
Hard Drives: C: Total - 476935 MB, Free - 137280 MB; G: Total - 238472 MB, Free - 29577 MB;
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd., EP43-UD3L
Antivirus: Microsoft Security Essentials, Updated and Enabled

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online