Windows Key Not Working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

thegrantster

A year or two ago, I disabled by windows key, because I would often press it accidentally while playing games on my PC that require me to use the LCTRL key with my pinky finger, and it would send me to the desktop. Now, I am trying to use two virtual desktops, and I want to be able to quickly switch back and forth between them without having to click the task view button, but the shortcut is Win Key + CTRL + Arrow Key, and I can't use it because my Windows Key is disabled. I tried the run -> regedit32 fix, but the Win Key is still disabled, and I can't remember how I disabled it two years ago. When I tried to remap an alternate key to the Win Key, I discovered that the Win Key is no longer giving inputs at all. How can I fix this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online