• Linux

Votes: 20 76.9%
  • Mac

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I don't believe in OSes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pantheon

I want to see what EVERYONE prefers.

I vote for LINUX!!:)(y)

But i still do like windows...... but i like Linux because of its userfriendlyness:D

Vote for Linux or PC;) not mac, but still PICK WHAT YOU LIKE!

Pantheon

Stoner

Banned
I use Windows, like it (XPmce2005) but I also boot into Slax from time to time and like it also.

I like and have used all three, but (for now 4/13/08) I gotta go with Mac. Windows always took too much work to keep it up and running and Linux took me a lot of time to do anything. Mac gave me the best of both worlds
Now I will most likely never feel Win. is the best for me but if I get a second lap/desk top to play with I will give Linux another try, my first run with Linux puppy was an attempt to make an old laptop live again (insert manic laughter here):D so it was not a "normal" run

Linux is great i am dual booting with XP/Ubuntu 7.1 and my other laptop is Vista/Ubuntu 7.1 and my laptop at home is Ubuntu 7.1 Server. Only reason I am keeping Windows around is because of the online games I play. They are able to play WoW through Wine but Final Fantasy Xi they still cant get to work. the day they get FFXI to work on Linux will be the day I leave windows forever:)

Results not suprising when the poll is in the Linux section.
If you voted windows, please leave the forum :p
Macs are OK, at least you can put Linux on them

Actually I use both Linux & Windows, however Linux is the better of the two & always will be. :D

tomdkat

Retired Trusted Advisor
So, you prefer your Lear Jet to Windows, Linux, or Mac OS? :D

Peace...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online