1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Live error code 8000401a solution

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bobh127, Mar 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobh127

Bobh127 Thread Starter

Back in December of 2009 there were threads on this forum regarding this subject. At that time I had not experienced the problem, but this month this problem showed up on my computer. I finally found the solution at this link, and thought I would pass it along to others since the problem still exists for some. After clicking on the link below, you will likely need to translate the page from Italian to English, but that ability is embedded in the page. After translating look at solution point 2 and there you will find a link to the solution. I was a bit fearful of possible harm from downloading a file from an unknown source, but finally did download and run the file and my program was fixed in a flash. The link:

http://ugosan.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!49B4220E95DBBA3D!5999.entry

I hope this helps someone out there,and if it does then pass it along to someone else.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/910800

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice