1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Windows Live Essentials - how to ...

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by alexl777, May 17, 2009.

Unmark Solved
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexl777

alexl777 Guest Thread Starter

Hello everyone...
    Love you, hope you can help me,
    I have been using Windows Live Essentials for a long time, until i started to have issues with it (many of them), so i have moved on to alternative software. (For e-mails i use strictly IncrediMail now, happy with it).
    One of the issues was with Family Safety app - i installed it, used it, moved on to Norton Parental Control, the problem is every time i removed Family safety from my live account it kept coming back (just like in old horror movies), instead of Jason X i got Family Safety X, how bout Family Safety VS Norton Parental Control for a nice horror flick?
    So i had to msconfig and just disable it there 9 not really a solution)
    My major issue is that i can not uninstall Windows Live Essentials, and i have tried everything. Could not do it from control panel add remove programs, could not do it with the original install file, there is just no such option.

What should i do, i really want to get rid of it.

Thanks a lot in advance...

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/827889

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice