1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows live essentials

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by icountdookui, Jun 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. icountdookui

icountdookui Thread Starter

Hi i am unable to uninstall my windows live essentials.whenever i uninstall it from the add/remove programs, i get the uninstaller, when i press remove one or more programs, it just skips the selection page, and i am unable to select the programs i want to uninstall and brings me to the completed pop up where it says that the uninstallation is complete. Please advice

2. mep00r

mep00r

Get yourself RevoUninstaller. One is free the other costs a little. Any one of them is worthy of their name, and they will uninstall right from the roots. Just follow their instructions.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058004