1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Live Mail 2011 Blackout Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Davidlaw69, Dec 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Davidlaw69

Davidlaw69 Thread Starter

Starting a couple of weeks ago, I have had a problem with my Windows Live Mail 2011 program, wherein all of a sudden a couple of frames go totally black, and I have to get out of the program and bring it back up to be able to to see the full screen again. It is now happening a couple of times a day. Any idea how to fix this problem? Thanks.

2. Yippo101

Yippo101

Hi David, Did you find a solution for the problem of Windows Live blackout? I have the same problem you described. Thanks Yippo

3. Davidlaw69

Davidlaw69 Thread Starter

Yes. Go to the Control Panel, then All Control Panel Items, then Programs and Features.

Next, highlight Windows Live Essentials and right click it. A popup screen will emerge, with the option "Repair All Windows Live Programs." Click that and let it work. That should do it.

4. MikeB349

MikeB349

I have been having the same blacout problem. I tried the solution by Davidlaw69, but it di not fix the problem. Don't know what to do.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/971575