1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Live Mail alternative

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by thumbolina, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thumbolina

thumbolina Thread Starter

I still receive and can send emails since it was discontinued but I can no longer add to the calendar.

Please can somebody recommend something similar for emails that also has the calendar down the side of the screen the same as Live mail has.

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.4
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Home, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8300 @ 2.50GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 4095 Mb
    Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 210, 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: 1395 GB (709 GB Free);
    Motherboard: ASUSTeK Computer INC., P5P43TD PRO
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Enabled and Updated

2. 2twenty2

2twenty2

3. RT

RT

I didn't care for Windows Live, I just use Gmail, not to it's potential, so not sure about the calendar...
    Or if you want to stick with Microsoft, Outlook (with Calendar) is available...you can configure the view...

https://outlook.live.com/owa/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211207

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice