1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Live Mail "Always on Top"

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by schafeybud, Dec 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schafeybud

schafeybud Thread Starter

I'm running Win 7 with Windows Live Mail and when i open my link from my mail it opens behind my Live mail. How do i stop my WLM from being "Always on Top". It never did this until i moved my computer from one part of my room to the other. (coincidence maybe?). Help would be appreciated.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    this has appeared to fix that type of issue
    Programs and Features>
    Windows Live Essentials>
    click the repair button at the top of the window. >
    In the next window that pops up choose "repair".
    Essentials will be repaired, including Mail.

see if this helps

3. schafeybud

schafeybud Thread Starter

Hey etaf,
    Thanks for the suggestion but it didn't work. Did it about 3 times, still the same.Is there a "Always on Top" check box anywhere for WLM? Internet options maybe? Looked but didn't find. I loaded "Better Explorer", you know with the advanced ribbon. Maybe? If you or any techies can figure it out let me know. Thx again!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030578

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice