1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Live Mail & Gmail Forwarding

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by polli, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. polli

polli Thread Starter

I have Windows Live Mail program on my pc and all my email accounts get forwarded to my main email account there

I have created a new Gmail account and enabled Imap and told it to forward to Windows Mail
    Which it is doing quite well.

However with the other accounts I forward (also mainly Gmail ones) the mail is displayed in the main window of my windows mail account
    This new one only shows in the left hand pane in the Gmail folder

How can I get it to appear in the main window please?

2. polli

polli Thread Starter

Anybody?

3. polli

polli Thread Starter

Help :confused:

4. polli

polli Thread Starter

:mad: Basically I am forwarding emails from Gmail to Windows Live Mail program on my pc

I have done it with 2 other gmail accounts and the emails all show up in the main window of my Windows Mail account
    This new one however only appears in the folder in the left hand side

Checked all my settings
    Help

5. bkmgy

bkmgy

From what i understand you must have added your new Gmail account as IMAP or another account in your live mail. Am i right ? can you check you have only one email account added in your PC ? Since you collect all mail in your program you dont need to add as another account.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1110221

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice