Windows Live Mail Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Lacasa

When I fwd emails with pictures and applicable text they don't fwd as received i.e. one picture under each other with appropriate text. Instead the pics are fwd as a slide show and sometimes not at all.
I want my emails to be fwd in the same format as received.

It will depend on what width the recipient's mail window is. The objects in the mail will arrange themselves to best fit the chosen width.

Lacasa

I don't feel recipient's window width is the problem.
My computer accepts the original without a problem.
When I fwd to myself and others the desired result I described does not happen.

fairnooks

Banned
Its converting the email to a photo email for some reason. Have you tried right clicking on an email you want to forward and using "forward as attachment?"

fairnooks

Banned
Ruh roh! I don't know, a forward with the email as an attachment should always work, tis verboten to rearrange a letter inside a letter. I tested it with my Live Mail client and it behaved as it should.
You could try going into Options and under the Compose tab, untic the Convert messages to photo emails when adding photos, but in this case that might not have any effect either.

Lacasa

Tried to fwd as an attachment. Same results.
My options doesn't include a compose tab etc>

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online