1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows live mail problem here

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by chasf, Dec 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chasf

chasf Thread Starter

This desktop is new and Windows Live mail has been working fine until I tried to send a picture. It would not send. Ended up in Outbox. Then it wouldn't send anything until I deleted all in the Outbox. I can receive ok and I think my settings are all ok. I tried the different ways to send a pic but nothing worked. I review settings and think all is right.
    I try just one pic. at a time and make it small.
    Windows 7.
    Outlook Express always worked fine, I don't know why they had to fix it with this program!!!!!!! Thanks

2. chasf

chasf Thread Starter

I must have a unique problem but I have it. Windows Live Mail works fine at everything except when I try to send a picture. It
    ends up in the OUTBOX. Been working on this for 2 days and can't get any answers. Computer is about 2 weeks old.
    My ISP struck out. Can't get an answer from MS. They want money for everything and I am not going to pay one dime for this
    ordeal since it is on new equipment. And so it goes. MS apparently won't back up their product or is it Windows. I am not an expert on Computer.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/970209

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice