1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Live Mail won't let me forward photo emails??

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by ff18wife, Feb 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. ff18wife

ff18wife Thread Starter

If someone sends me an email with photos, like one of those (hate to say it this way), cutsie type things, say with a bunch of pics of kids or something, I get an error message when I try to forward it that says "One or more of the pictures in this message could not be found. When you send this message, these pictures will not be included. Do you want to send anyway?"

How the heck can I fix this? I'm really tired of not being able to forward stuff.

Thanks!!

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I assume the poster is talking about the graphics in the e-mail message itself, not new pictures they want to attach to the message.

3. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

The poster is trying to forward an e-mail message that has graphics. I don't see anything about sending messages with attachments.

4. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

I'll leave it to you.

5. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

I don't have an answer, Phantom010, but I don't want to send the post on a wild goose chase.

6. ff18wife

ff18wife Thread Starter

@DoubleHelix - you are totally correct. I shouldn't have to save these things to my computer to forward them. I should just be able to click FORWARD, choose my recipients and SEND. Thanks. I know to attach and send documents otherwise. :p

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1040387

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice