Windows Live Messanger problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

slightshiner

(Runtime error) Line 1:Syntax error
Hi, can any one help me cure the poping up of the runtime error, Which happens when I sign in my Windows Live messenger.
The runtime error message says that it is (Line 1. Syntax error)
I am running VISTA and it asks if I want to debug. If I run debug it show a window with HTML which say the problem cannot be solved. Then messenger would be closed. I presume that the problem is there some where but this is where my knowledge stops.
On not debugging and just clearing the alert, every thing works OK but the alert is annoying every time I log on.
Can any one help please.

slightshiner

I must give it a push, or it will deposit on the bottom...............Hope I can get the solution soon.

slightshiner

This problem wasn't resolved, and another problem ocurred again. "A Runtime error has ocurred. Do you wish to deburg? Line: 16 Error: Object expected". And what is wrong?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online