1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Live Messenger 2009

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by gismo, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gismo

gismo Thread Starter

:confused:

Anyone having problems with opening Photo while on chat screen?

Every time I click on Photo while on chat screen the program closes, then i have to log on again to get back to the chat screen with the person I was chatting with. The other thing is if I click on Call a Computer the program closes. If I try to click on File to share a file the program closes. If i try to Call a phone I get an error Code 80ee0080.

I have uninstall and re-install three times. I also went through the registry to make sure Windows Live everything was out. I Re-started the computer and re-installed and i get the same thing. However, the web-cam work and i can chat.

I had Windows Live Messenger 8 and everything was working fine until I got the pop-up box telling me about the new version and I must upgrade. The thing is you don't have a choice.

Any one have any idea what may be happening or how I can fix this problem... :confused:

Gismo

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915495

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice