Windows live messenger problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

coolguy211

A few days ago my messenger was working fine but wen i decided to sign in it said "We were unable to sign you into live messenger at this sign" and wen i clicked the troubleshoot button the test checked out without any errors. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but it didnt work. Please help me i have no idea what the problem is.

I always get that message when my internet is down. Have you checked that you are connected?

Also, when you click troubleshoot, what things are ticked in the list?

coolguy211

no my internet is working fine an everything is ticked in the list when i click troubleshoot

I used to get that and after troubleshooting, it would recconnect.

Have you got any firewalls that may have changed their variables?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online