Windows Live Messenger Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jake1234

Hi guys, hoping you will be able to help me out with my Windows Live Messenger, Microsoft forced all users to update to this new version, great, well not really for a lot of people, like me :S, I am now receiving error 80040154, I have tried EVERYTHING that I can find to try and fix it with no luck. Internet connection is fine, firewall is set up correct, and so is everything else, I can't find where this error is and nor can I fix it, all help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Jake.

jake1234

Unfortunately I've already read both of those threads and tried what has been discussed with no luck!

Thanks for links though!

(Windows Live is still not working)

jake1234

I've already tried that, it doesn't actually allow me to Log In unless I download and install the new update

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online