1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows live messenger wont sign in - 81000306

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by sneaky666, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sneaky666

sneaky666 Thread Starter

When i try to sign in using my main email, it wont let me, an error comes up with the code form the title above (81000306). I tried the SOCKS method, re enabling files using command prompt, trouble shoot from msn which works for all tests, reinstalling msn, and still i cant sign in, my internet connection is stable. But when i tried another email it worked, then i tried mine again and it failed, it seems only mine cant sign in.
    What could be going wrong and how can i fix it?

BTW i have the latest msn 2009 14.0.8089.726 windows xp home Sp3 .net 4

2. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

3. sneaky666

sneaky666 Thread Starter

i tried that, and that didnt work. my router has the latest firmware also. Is there any other solution to this. I can still log to check the mail using the internet explorer browser, but i want to get in messenger.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/916916

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice