windows mail inbox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

lakeidagal

I am using Vista home and windows mail. My inbox shows there are 50 some messages in it but if you click on it the emails won't come up. I don't have the windows vista disc to reinstall. Any ideas?

Here are some questions for you to get more information:

1) what browser are you using to log on to your account
2) Are you getting any error messages
3) Did you install any Anti-virus recently

I think you need to repair the program

Go to Start-> Control Panel-> Programs -> Programs and Feature
Search for Windows Live Essentials and then double click and then
Click on Repair All Window Live Program

NOTE: you need to be the administrator when doing this

lakeidagal

This is for windows mail not windows live mail and when search for windows mail it doesn't come up.

It is possible to import from Windows mail to Outlook just give a small search "import from windows mail to outlook"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts