1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows mail working intermittently

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Ozpoodle, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozpoodle

Ozpoodle Thread Starter

Hi,
    Been a few years since I've posted. I am having trouble with Vista - Windows Mail. It does lots of different strange things. Sometimes it will download emails and other times it says there's an error. When it does download, nothing shows up in the window and I have to click outbox or other and then inbox again before the emails can be seen. Sometimes it says that the emails could not be deleted. I try to create mail and it says cannot send. I can reply to some emails once they've been downloaded - sometimes. I am very much the amateur in regard to fixing problems like this so...I was wondering whether I can remove the program and then put it back to get rid of the glitches. I have been told by various people that Vista Mail is fraught with problems.
    I hope you can help me in some way. As you can imagine, it is very frustrating. I hope I can receive your reply.
    thanks
    Ozpoodle

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/656778

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice