Windows Meda Player Internet Raido

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

n79ford

I have a problem with the Media Players streaming music when I start listing to it itll play the first song then play the seccond song but no sound. If i hit stop and than play again it will play that song. Is it the station that i am using or just windows media player 9

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
I would imagine that its the media player from what you are saying,sometimes its very very slow and you have to give it time ,sometimes it can be very frustrating as I know from experience

n79ford

meah oh well i dont know even though i have cable internet thought it would keep up to speeed

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts