Windows Media Center Edition

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

direct

Hey all!

I have a computer that has Windows Media Center Edition on it. It crashed last week and I don't have a CD or DVD to repair or reinstall. I got the computer from Dell a few years ago. I do have a Windows Key (it is on the sticker on the bottom of the laptop) so I'm not worried about that. What I would like to know is which Windows Media Center Edition should I get? I've been looking for torrents but there are so many. Here is a list of a few that I have come across:

Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005
windows Xp media center edition 2005 Sp2 Bootable Dvd
windows XP mediacenter LIVE edition
Microsoft windows XP media center edition with SP3 OEM MSDN
Microsoft windows XP Pro media center edition 2005
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 + SP3
Microsoft Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 OEM

I don't know which one to download. I just want to be sure that my Windows Key will work for the one that I download.

I have come across a few torrents that have Windows Media Center Edition in two ISOs. Is that legit? I've never seen an OS on two CDs before.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!!

EAFiedler

Retired Moderator
Sorry, we are unable to assist with Torrents.
Please read the Forum Rules before posting again.
Closing thread.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online