1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Media Player 10 annoying issue

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by WMP_issues, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WMP_issues

WMP_issues Thread Starter

some idiot updated my media player when i wasnt looking because it always asks you automatically if you want to do so. something i never wanted done and now after this update in my library it shows some stupid home.napster.com and covers up most of the music list box. how on earth do i remove this its getting on my nerves. ive tried looking everywhere on the media player options and nothing works.

2. Megabite

Megabite

Check in Control Panel>>Add/Remove programs make sure Show update box is ticked and see if you can see it in the list a...if so remove it.
    If not use System Restore to a date before it was updated.

3. WMP_issues

WMP_issues Thread Starter

the update wasnt in add/remove but i will try system restore and come back if the problem persists. thanks for the reply

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/724289

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice