Windows Media Player 10 crashes

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Rezg00li

Hi, I recently downloaded WM Recorder for Windows Media Player. It seems like I have made a mistake since the program seems only compatible for Windows Media Player 9, and I now have Windows Media Player 10. Now when I open Windows Media Player 10, it works for about 2-3 seconds, then it hangs and basically crashes every time.

Here is the error signature after I have to manually end the process...

szAppName : wmplayer.exe szAppVer : 10.0.0.3646 szModName : hungapp
szModVer : 0.0.0.0 offset : 00000000
Please help me so I can fix Windows Media Player 10. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it many times and it still does the same thing. Thank you for your help. :)

EDIT: I have already uninstalled WMRecorder.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online