Windows Media Player 10 [Video Not Playing]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

heartagram

Hello all,

I am having alot of problems with WMP, I have various amounts of video clips, some work perfectly, and a few others don't. Thing is, is I formatted my PC not long ago, and i had my media saved on my xtra drive, and before i formatted, everything worked perfectly. Now, after formatting and putting all my media back on, certain clips won't play properly.

The audio will play, but the video doesnt show. I went on the windows support site, found alot of solutions, but not for WMP 10, and all the solutions for that version arnt working.

I tryed reinstalling,updating e.tc. but still, no luck.

Anyone have any idea of what I can do, any help is greatly appreciated:)

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Most likely that you need a codec for the file. Try the K-Lite Codec Pack. The link should direct you to the downloadable package. Once installed it should allow you to watch your movies.

heartagram

Tidus4Yuna said:
Most likely that you need a codec for the file. Try the K-Lite Codec Pack. The link should direct you to the downloadable package. Once installed it should allow you to watch your movies.
Thanks for your reply, I'm downloading that now, hopefully it will work.:)

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
(y) Just remember to update them when you can't play a file that you know it works :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online