windows media player 10

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sashimi_7780

Hi i am Raymond,i just recently updated my windows media player 9 to windows media player 10,at first i can use without any problem, but today when i click on icon on the player.its popped a pop out box,it stated that an internal application error.i tried to find to where the fault but just cannot.Can u please help me and what should i do :) yr sincernly thanks :)

hey raymond, welcome to TSG :)

have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling WMP10? if not, try doing that.

also, do you have Windows XP service pack 2? WMP10 plays much better with SP2 than SP1.

sashimi_7780

thanks,but the prob it happen right after i install service pack 2,so asa result i uninstall it,and mine is a windows xp professional,which i think suits laptop better,but let say if i install service pack 2,will it still be professional?pls reply bk thanks:)

xp home or xp pro... doesnt matter... try installing SP2. it will still be professional. then try installing WMP10. in fact, i think WMP10 is specified for SP2, considering in windows updates you have to really search for WMP10 before SP2, as opposed to when SP2 is installed it's right there.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online