Windows Media Player 9 (XP) Fullscreen annoyance..

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BioStormX

I was just wondering.. is there any way to make WMP NOT show the control panel every time you move the mouse in full screen mode? I watch a lot of video in full screen, and I like WMP the best.. I just don't like that particular part. It's very annoying how just the slightest vibration of my desk disrupts my viewing by filling a fourth of the screen (or more) with a control panel.

Thanks in advance. :D

Use mplayer2.exe
The rightclic on it and chose fullscreen.

You can also download BSplayer for more feature.

karbo

Banned
There's a way to completely remove the control panel from the full screen mode. Go to the options, under "performance". Uncheck the full screen control panel.

The other way is to update to the last version of WMP 9. The only interesting new feature with it is the avi capability. Me, I don't like the new full screen and all the automatic screen adjustments made without your consent.

BioStormX

Hey, thanks a lot. Guess I didn't notice that Advanced button in the options.. heh.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online