Windows Media Player and Ethernet Card Issues

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AmazingPlaid

OK, so I don't know if these problems are linked, but I'm having some issues with my PC.

I have Windows2000 Server Edition. Everything has been working pretty well (I just installed a lot of new software and hardware), except when I try to play an MPEG using Windows Media Player, everything is OK for about 10 seconds, then the movie freezes. At the same time, I got a message saying that my internet connection has been disconnected. When I reboot, everything is fine again. Does this make any sense at all? it seems that I only get connection problems while I'm trying to play MPEGs. I am confused and I desperately need some help.

Thanks,

Gurnett

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online