Windows Media Player has encoutered a prob

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

orkney

When I open video files I get the message Windows Media Player has encountered a problem and needs to close. Almost all video files open using WMP 9 or 11 will not work, but most of Media Classic Player 321 will work but not all. previous to this I was downloading video spltters (trial & some free) After splitting one video I was having problems with I strarted getting the message. I have since removed all splitter software from add/remove & program files. Also I removed WMP11 and replaced it with WMP 9. None of this did any good. Anyway, maybe a bug or I could have removed a dll. I would think that replacing the WMP would have fixed that. I could reinstall everything but would like more info first. Help, tks, orkney

when i try to play my window media player it shows it has to be reinstalled can you give me a solution to the problem since i am a new user

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts