Windows Media Player, no Audio on Video Clips

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ERASERHEAD

Okay, sounds like i would have some corrupt files, but this is not the case.

I have some video clips that i recorded that have sound, but using windows media player, the sound does not work. See i opened the same files with Quicktime, and it had the sound. The reason it matters is, im making a movie with windows movie maker, and that uses the media player, so i cant edit the clips if i cant hear the sound. There is probably some plugin i need or something, anyone know about this?

if you need more info thats fine, i just wanna be brief as possible :confused:

Open WMP and click on Tools> File Types tab, and make sure that all the files types are checked.

ERASERHEAD

t bone said:
try this codec pack it has worked for others who had the same prob.

okay i downloaded the codec pack and the sound is there (y) , lasts only for 5 seconds each clip and then goes silent :eek:

did you restart your system after installation?.... if not try that.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts