Windows Media Player plz help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

cerver13

can someone tell me why windows media player can only open 808 songs, if you try 809 songs it says it cant find them.

cerver13

yes it is the same problem, i reposted because that thread was dead and it seemed avoided.

it is a different mp3 depending on the ones that selected, i can open all at different times but never all at once, whenever it says a name it says something like

file not found "go"

when it was refering to godzilla theme song.mp3

its truncated things after 808

i cant post the file list that its trying to open if that would be of help

I searched, and there is not supposed to be a limit on the number of songs you can load in a playlist.

I would try redownloading Windows Media Player, or going to windowsupdate.com and see if there is a newer version to download.

Here are some reasons why you are not getting any help:
Its been less than 24 hours and you complained.

You started 2 threads for the same problem

This is free tech support, no one has to help anyone at all.

cerver13

if you would just take the time to notice that the first thread went badly, i posted, and got, well, bashed, notice all the moderator edits...

anyways

i have version 9
version 7 is what is considered "up to date" becuase 9 is beta

this problem started with version 7, i got version 9 and it does the same exact thing

WMP has an internal update feature, if i run it it says that its up to date

why doens't anyone just try and open 809 songs and see what i mean

cerver13

the time???

u just click in 2 places and its done, that doesn't take any time, if your not gonna help, dont post

Why open the playlist if you dont have time to listen to all the songs?
Mahmud603 was just making a comment, its not hurting anyone.

cerver13

just forget it, i guess no one here wants to take the time to help me, or even knows that much about software

I'm just going to stop posting here before it turns into, um somthing bad, but cerver, YOU are the one that needs help with the software, and YOU are telling US we don't know anything about it?

If you read my above posts, I looked through the MS KB, windows media player sites, and google and there is not supposed to be a limit on how many songs you can open.
Do you expect me to download 809 songs so that I can test a program for you?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online