1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Media Player projection problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by askn, Jan 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. askn

askn Thread Starter

When I connect my projector to my laptop and project a video on a screen using windows media player 11, the projector projects the image in full screen. I don't want the projection into full screen mode because I am projecting on an interactive white board and would like to pause and stop the video from the board rather than always going back to the laptop.

Is there a way to project a video on a screen using windows media player 11 and still see the window with all the controls (not in full screen mode)?

2. StuartM

StuartM

This is a common problem with laptops and there isnt a setting in WMP i dont think try right clicking on your desktop and click on properties

3. askn

askn Thread Starter

I found a solution...access the setting on the video driver and deselect "Full screen video" mode.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/535766

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice