1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Media Player ...saving music

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Brian Fowler, Jul 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Brian Fowler

Brian Fowler Thread Starter

Hi Looking for some support on saving music. I copied some files to my hard disc into a folder called "Music4" Tried to load it into Media center. Despite appearing to do everything correctly, doesn't seem to upload into Media Center?

Anybody got any suggestions?

Thanks

Brian
    Dublin, Ireland

2. Blink182

Blink182 Banned

"Tried to load it into Media Center"

What that mean exactly?
    Does it mean put it into Windows Media Center (the Operating System)? If so how are you trying to do this?

3. Brian Fowler

Brian Fowler Thread Starter

I had 2 tracks in a folder called Music4. I wanted to add them to my music in Media Player. I wollowed the instructions to add them...and it didnt happen

4. stantley

stantley

Open up Windows Media Player to the Library. Select the files in Windows Explorer, then drag-and-drop them into the Library.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/481608

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice