1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows media player songs missing

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by davehygiene, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. davehygiene

davehygiene Thread Starter

My windows media player, version 12 for windows 7, does not find my songs for my library.

i have set it up so that they look in a certain folder, i have checked that the songs are actually in that folder, but still no ball. for some strange reason, it finds them maybe one in ten times i open it, if i'm lucky.

i can open them to play them, but they still don't stop in the library. all that is there is the horrandous few songs that came with the computer, howver, they don't actually play either. probably just as well though. any help much appreciated. i have checked and the player is running on the latest update.

Thanks

dave

2. davehygiene

Please let me know if there is any other information I can be providing on the issue

thanks

dave

3. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
  4. davehygiene

cheers, but i already tried all that. not that there's much to try. that's why i came here.

couldn't find no answers on google either. it is only at that stage i try here

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1054361

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice