1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Media Player Track Count

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by mshabsovich, Jan 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mshabsovich

mshabsovich Thread Starter

I have the newest version of Windows Media Player(11.0). How can i determine how many tracks there are in the media player? I have been digging around and i cant seem to find it. version 10 of media player just had it written on the bottom, but this one dosent. I was used to the other version and this one requires me to hunt for all the features i loved from the older one. seems like the new version is harder to use. or maybe its just me. Thanks

2. t bone

t bone

hi in wmp11>library...on the left, drop down the library section, is folder shown, if not rt. click on library this time and select "show more views".....now click on "folder" that will show you all the folders that it detected media in with the amount of songs per. i have different folders for albums and single songs so i have a couple.

that's the only way i've found so far
    hope this helps

3. paulthebassguy

paulthebassguy

Thanks, I was looking for the feature as well. I like some of the wmp11 features like the way everything is categorised, and the sound quality is really good, but I agree it is mostly a usability disaster.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/535300

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice