1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

windows media player

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by newsman, Feb 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. newsman

newsman Thread Starter

Hi Guys, got a small problem with windows media player its either 7 or 8, I'm trying to clear the history menu and I'm not having a lot of luck. I'm using windows 98.Many thanks. " :confused: Newsman"

2. Maritimesea

Maritimesea

Meaning the "Clear history" function isn't working or you need to know where it is? I'm using WMP 9 so the actual layout of the Options menu may be slightly different, but as you can see there it is at the bottom of the "Privacy" tab. Also, you can if you wish, choose not to have WMP even save a history file at all.

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/329723

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice