windows media player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

duduc

Hello everyone
If i want to play music thru my wmp it never plays song by song how could i change that ?
because i would really like to be able to play whole album without going from song one to song 12...
thank you

You'll have to be more specific.
because i would really like to be able to play whole album without going from song one to song 12...
Is song 1 to 12 the album? If so you're playing it.
Songs 1 to 12 from different albums? What are you calling songs 1 to 12? Are they the first 12 songs from your entire library?
Do you mean it plays song one first, then song 12 next? How are your tracks named? If song 12 follows song 1 alphabetically that's how it will play unless you pull the album together by viewing by album name, then track number. Or by creating a playlist of the album in tthe correct order. Have you tagged the songs with the album name and track numbers?
What version wmp?

duduc

Hi Moby
You are right...
What I'm trying to explain is...
If I want to play whole record csd which contains 12 songs...
i click on 1 song and after song is played it goes(let's say)to play 12-th song from the same album...
I would like to play 1,2,3 etc
thanks a lot

Please answer these questions.
Did you rip the tracks from the CD yourself?
How are the tracks named in WMP?
What version WMP?

duduc

it's windows media player 11
and yes i did rip myself...
thx:)

It's called shuffle. You can turn it on or off by pressing the alt key, going to "play" and unchecking "shuffle"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online