1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows media Player

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by 49sam, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 49sam

49sam Thread Starter

hi can someone give me a little help i have recentley changed to Vista and the windows media player that was installed is i think version 11.

What i need help with is i have quite a lot of Audio books and some are several hours long. they are all stored on my computer as Mp3 files and i need to know how long the audio book is.

When i was using Xp with media player version 9 all i had to do is select all the track in the book and then play from track 1 and on the right had side i got a total time for the whole book but with version 11 that does not work.

Can anyone tell me how to get it to works or is there somthing better to give me the total time for all the track in the book

regards

2. diablo75

diablo75

A similar feature is part of winamp. You might download it, add your files to it's play list, and scroll through whole list so they are all checked for their duration and the total playtime will be added up at the bottom.

www.winamp.com

3. 49sam

49sam Thread Starter

Thank you i will have a try with winamp

Best regards

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646107

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice