Windows Movie Maker ignoring my camcorder

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

benburb

Hello. Following the advice from some of you regarding editing video footage, I would like to get working with Windows Movie Maker but my camcorder does not appear in the video capture wizard window. The camcorder drivers are enabled as I have checked them in the system settings. The only device recognised by WMM at the moment is my Logitech webcam. Has anyone got any words of wisdom how I go about getting WMM to recognise my camcorder? It is a Sony DCR-DVD201E model with USB connection......Also just wanted to say thanks for all the advice for my previous question. Cheers

I've got the same issue. I'm using a Panasonic PV-GS14 connected to an Adaptec Fireconnect 8300 card. My device manager shows that the card and camera are working properly, but I cannot get either MM2.1 or intervideo WinDVD to control it.

Thanks in advance for any help! :confused:

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online