1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Movie Maker Not Opening Previous Project Files

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by nthnchrslm, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nthnchrslm

nthnchrslm Thread Starter

I am trying to fix whatever the problem with my Movie Maker files I have that prevent them from opening. Can anyone help? A screenshot of the error message is included.

Attached Files:

2. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
  3. nthnchrslm

nthnchrslm Thread Starter

I am currently using Windows Live Movie maker, but before the error 0xc0000001 my Windows 8.1 device recovered from, I was using a more updated version. That version could play all the Movie Maker project files before that blue screen of death I had a few days ago.

4. plodr

plodr

First Name:
    Liz
    Again, you aren't giving anyone enough information to actually help you.

and why are you not using "a more updated version" that was working?

5. sofiaj

sofiaj

If you face error code 0xc0000001 error then you should resolve this problem quickly. You can resolve this issues yourself just using the few method. You can resolve this issue by media creation tool. if you want more information you can check here error code 0xc0000001.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1219981

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice