Windows Movie Maker Not Opening Previous Project Files

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nthnchrslm

I am trying to fix whatever the problem with my Movie Maker files I have that prevent them from opening. Can anyone help? A screenshot of the error message is included.

Attachments

nthnchrslm

I am currently using Windows Live Movie maker, but before the error 0xc0000001 my Windows 8.1 device recovered from, I was using a more updated version. That version could play all the Movie Maker project files before that blue screen of death I had a few days ago.

plodr

Liz
I was using a more updated version
Again, you aren't giving anyone enough information to actually help you.

I am currently using Windows Live Movie maker
and why are you not using "a more updated version" that was working?

If you face error code 0xc0000001 error then you should resolve this problem quickly. You can resolve this issues yourself just using the few method. You can resolve this issue by media creation tool. if you want more information you can check here error code 0xc0000001.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online