1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows Movie Maker

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by rami560, Oct 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rami560

rami560 Thread Starter

Hi, I'm having some problems saving a movie made in WMM on my computer or on CD. Each time I try, it mentions a message about checking if i have enough disk space, checking for if the file location is still available and checking if all the movie sources were still available.

I did all of those, plus re-insert every single movie, removing some on the way and some effects and title overlays I had inserted. Could anyone please help? I really need an answer quickly because I want to finish this project once and for all.

Ty,
    Rami Abukalam;)

2. rami560

rami560 Thread Starter

Sorry but is anyone here going to help me? I'm only using this website because I was told that people answer quickly!

3. diablo75

diablo75

Perhaps you could be a little more clear about what you are trying to do. You start by saying that you want to save a movie made with (Windows Movie Maker?) onto your computer. What is the origin of this movie? Are you opening multiple files up, editing them together, and then wishing to export it out as a new movie? While WMM can do this, it obviously has strict files size limitations that are getting in your way.

If I were you, I would try to use something other than Windows Movie Maker. Check this link to see a few editors that you might like:

http://labnol.blogspot.com/2007/01/free-video-editing-software-for.html

Virtual Dub is another program that you can use to edit videos together into one clip. And you can add some special effects and text to your videos as well. Though it is a very basic program, originally intended to capture video, append clips, or splice video into clips. The rest takes a little know how to do....but what doesn't?

Hope this helps you out.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646012

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice