Windows Movie Maker

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

David McKeal

When I try to save a movie after editing in Windows Movie Maker 5.1, I almost always get a message that says "Windows Movie Maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in the movie and still available, that the saving location is available and that there is enough harddrive space." All of these things are OK.

To be sure, I moved the original movie to its own folder, loaded it into Movie Maker from there and setup that same folder as the save location, albeit with a new movie name for the edited version. This is about a 5 mb movie and I have 50 gb of free space. My system is XPPro, Pentium 4, 2.52 GZ with 768 mb RAM. My email is [email protected].

Any ideas. Thanks
Dave

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online