1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows MovieMaker

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Danyo, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Danyo

Danyo Thread Starter

I have some clips that I want to edit. When the clips are imported into WMM they load in, but comes up with an error. The error: Event type BEX P1:Moviemk.exe P2:2033120 P3:3e038613 P4:cometl32.dll P5:602900.2982 P6:44ef1b33 P7:0004e967 P8:e000409 P9:00000000. Then the program closes.

I can view the clips using using WMP ver 10.

2. D0C_Hol1d@y

[email protected]

What kind of clips are they? Do you know the format? Are they avi, mpeg or so on?

3. Danyo

Danyo Thread Starter

Sorry should have mentioned the format of the files. They are Windows Media Audio/Video format. Thats why I said they were able to play with Windows Media Player.

4. Danyo

Danyo Thread Starter

Just out of curiousity I loaded the video clip on to another computer running ME os also using WMM. I was able to edit the clip without any problems. After saving the edited clip I ran it on the XP os machine, the edited clip worked without any problems. Didn't come up with any errors, ie comctl32.dll.
    Anybody have any thoughts about that? Able to edit with ME..error with XP.

5. D0C_Hol1d@y

[email protected]

Maybe a corrupt kernel or something.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543755

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice