1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Windows must now restart because the power service terminated unexpectedly

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Oliverk94, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Oliverk94

Oliverk94 Thread Starter

Everytime i turn on my computer i use it for a about 5 - 10 minutes and a "Windows must now restart because the power service terminated unexpectedly" windows pops up and 30 seconds later the computer shuts down.

2. Oliverk94

Oliverk94 Thread Starter

Can anyone please help? I really have to fix this problem.

3. dustyjay

dustyjay Jay

Please post your system specs, To include Make and model System if Big Box, or same info for the following it custom or home built, Mother Board (including Revision number), Processor (Exact Model Number), Ram, Video Card, Hdd(s), Optical Drive(s), Power Supply Manufacturer Model, Wattage and Amperage on the +12V Rails, OS, and any other peripherals installed on the motherboard. If a laptop please post the system model number off the sticker/label on the bottom of the laptop.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/897826