windows network password

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

puthens

i m using windows net work in my office.it is always asking windows login password . is there any way to avoid password screen?i want to login automatically with my user name and password.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Try TweakUI for whatever version of Windows you use, it has an option to automagically log you in.

puthens

i have download and installed TweakUI .it is working fine with my three of my system.but unfortunately in my one system it is not working.it is windows me.what may be the problem pls help me

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Remove all the networking components and reinstall them. Also, just for good measure, delete any *.PWL files in \WINDOWS.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online